Wednesday, December 8, 2010

One patient expresses her gratitude to Dr. Leonard and team


Our team at Alpha Orthodontics would like to share a letter that was sent to our office from the winner of our "Refer a Friend" contest. Thank you for the kind words!

"How do I begin to express my gratitude? Putting aside the winning of the Apple iPad, I do want to thank you for taking such good care of my teeth. It was a real eye opener to see the before and after pictures of progress and what a specialty of treatment you provide.

As a patient, I felt comfortable with the level of professionalism and care you brought to me, as I am confident you do to all your patients. That is why Alpha Orthodontics comes so highly recommended in our community and I will continue to promote at all the chances given.

Winning the Apple iPad is wonderfully awesome, and so exciting to have such a piece of technology that I would never be able to have otherwise. I thank you so very much for all of your cares and for picking ME! You really know how to make a person feel GREAT from the inside out."

No comments:

Post a Comment